Breath of Fire: Dragon Tears Index du Forum Breath of Fire: Dragon Tears

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cavani on Atleti rumours: My future is at PSG

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Breath of Fire: Dragon Tears Index du Forum -> Breath of Fire : Dragon Tears -> Sprites
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membre
Membre

MessagePosté le: 22/05/2018 08:10:32    Sujet du message: Cavani on Atleti rumours: My future is at PSG Répondre en citant

Cavani on Atleti rumours: My future is at PSG

ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Edinson Cavani has shot down rumours linking him to a departure from Paris Saint-Germain. The Uruguayan star was on target again last night as PSG beat minnows Les Herbiers in the French Cup final (2-0), and wanted to re-emphasize his love for the Ligue 1 side in the post-match interviews.

The former Palermo and Napoli man has been linked with a return to Italy, but also with a move to Atletico Madrid, recent reports even indicating that he was willing to shave his €12 million wages in order to join the Colchoneros. Yet the 31-year-old - who has scored a magnificent 40 goals in all competitions this season for the French champions - said that his future was with the club. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

“With time, a certain affection has developed between the fans and us, and it’s something very special for me,” he said. “I’m very happy about this, and of the possibility of staying here. “Is my future here? Of course.” The Uruguayan is the best-ever scorer in Paris Saint-Germain’s history, reaching 170 goals after yesterday’s win. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 22/05/2018 08:10:32    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom
Membre
Membre

MessagePosté le: 10/06/2018 04:33:14    Sujet du message: Luis Suarez enjoys some traditional 'mate' tea as he poses w Répondre en citant

Luis Suarez enjoys some traditional 'mate' tea as he poses with Uruguayan team-mates during flight to Russia ahead of World Cup kick-off

บอล ชุด Luis Suarez has been pictured enjoying some traditional South American 'mate' tea as he posed for a photo with his Uruguayan team-mates during their flight to Russia. The Barcelona striker looked in good spirits as he took a snap alongside colleagues Jose Gimenez, Cristian Stuani and Diego Godin on the plane.

Suarez ensured he had a mug of his favourite beverage for the journey as he looks to fire his nation to more World Cup success. The South American favourite is particularly popular in Argentina and Uruguay and is traditionally consumed through a straw and held in a gourd.

Suarez has become synonymous with the drink and recently even got Lionel Messi in on the act as he enjoyed a mug with his wife Antonella Roccuzzo. Uruguay also posed for their team photo at the nation's Montevideo training base earlier this week before departing the capital for Russia on Saturday. บอล ชุด

La Celeste have been drawn to play in Group A alongside hosts Russia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Uruguay crashed out of the 2014 World Cup at the hands of Colombia in an all-South American last-16 clash and will be hopeful of going further this time around. Four years before in 2010, some goalkeeping antics from Suarez ensured the Uruguayans reached the last four at the expense of Ghana and went on to finish fourth. บอล ชุด
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 19/07/2018 23:13:21    Sujet du message: Cavani on Atleti rumours: My future is at PSG

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Breath of Fire: Dragon Tears Index du Forum -> Breath of Fire : Dragon Tears -> Sprites Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation